Massage can be received in all stages of pregnancy and is very safe and often recommended to relieve muscular aches and ease joint pain, decrease anxiety, and help prepare for labor. The gentle, noninvasive approach of prenatal massage can ease discomfort associated with pregnancy, help the mother-to-be prepare for labor, and give her nurturing emotional support.
Prenatal Massage Helps In Many Ways:
- Provides relief from back pain and joint discomfort
- Reduces stress and anxiety, allowing for increased sleeping comfort
- Helps relieve nausea
- Reduces swelling of face and extremities
- Increases circulation
- Increases the flow of nutrients to the placenta
- Reduces swelling in hands and feet by increasing blood and lymph circulation
- Enhances immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system
- Provides emotional and physical support for the mother
- Gives relief to weight-bearing joints (ankles, neck, lower back and pelvis)
- Decrease cortisol and raise oxytocin levels
Postpartum Massage Helps: balance a new mother’s emotional state and ease any post labor related aches and pains. Massage can also help speed the healing of a Cesarean incision.
- Supports healthy lactation
- Provides deep relaxation
- Reduces stress hormones
- Reduces headaches
- Increases blood circulation
- Relieves low back, shoulder and neck pain from carrying and breastfeeding a baby
- Helps to eliminate excess body fluids and reduces fluid retention.
THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE: One hour massage $65.00
PRENATAL MASSAGE: Come make massage part of your prenatal care!
One hour full body massage $65.00
READY TO BOOK? Please call Yasmin at (323) 425-7313 or email email@example.com